[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami 2 envelope class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 23:03:16 UTC 2015

To all the students that signed up for Lindey's Origami class, please send
me a message with  this in the title"Origami 2 envelope class"  Do not send
comments or answer other peoples comments, please.

I need an a new list of students for this class ASAP.

While copying and pasting it into am email to send to Dave & Lindey I must
have hit a key and it deleted it in Word.  I tried to retreave it back, but
it was gone as I copied another email address to add to the list.

Please include your name and email in this email.

We will have a delay on starting this class up and give folks a couple of
days to send in their emails to me.

Joyce