[Nfb-krafters-korner] Listserv

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 23:13:46 UTC 2015

As far as you not getting your own messages, this problem has occurred for me before and you need to check the sign up area for Krafters Korner and putting in your user name and password.  You can get to this by going to our website
www.KraftersKorner.org
toward the bottom area there is a link to sign up for the email list.

Now it gets a little fuzzy here as once you go over to the place to sign up and you have done the user name and password and you are now in the area to choose like yu want email bunched and delivered once a day, etc.  Read thru and check if it is uncheck about you getting your emails or something like that.

If all else fails a few of the email services don't let you get the replies or emails you send in.

AOL did something and I stopped getting them, but with checking all of this stuff out, it works now.

Joyce