[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the Board

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:18:49 UTC 2015

Hi Shelbi,

You have a good idea about posting blurbs about the board members for all to
get to know. However, however, everything that is posted onto our website
must be paid for. We pay Cindy S for her website work out of our funds. So
care and thought must be put in as to what and what not to put on the
website. It might be nice to hear from others if they think this might be
helpful to them. if we get enough positive feedback then the board can
discuss the price of such a project with Cindy and make a decision about it.

Meanwhile I could place this information on the blog anytime. hmm, but where
is the link to the blog? it should be at the bottom of every email. now when
did that disappear. I will arrange to have that fixed. Meanwhile, I will
begin working on this project for the blog. but hey folks you must visit the
blog. I never see anyone visiting.
https://craftingblind.wordpress.com/

Cathy F