[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the Board

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:48:47 UTC 2015

Cathy F,

I don't mean to put more work on you. But, honestly, I have no idea how to
work a blog and read it with Jaws. I've tried to read blogs before and
wandered around lost and not having a clue. Is there a how to file somewhere
on how to do it or could you consider teaching a demo sometime of what to do
with a blog? I honestly think the reason many people don't take advantage of
all the information avenues is we had to learn computing by accident and we
just don't know how to do some of this stuff! That would be really cool to
learn and I think it would be very worthwhile. I come back to the statement
again. I doubt anybody will go search out biographical blurbs on the
webpage. Why not post those things right here where we all hang out? To some
of us older folks, it feels like do we keep our favorite book right here by
our crafting area and work area or do we always go to the library to grab it
off the shelf. If I had to run to my library every time, I'd read far less
than if I can just pick it up. Notice too that when people really sign up
for classes is when they have been announced on here. If nobody said a word
about a class posted on the website, the attendance would be way lower. So,
maybe that's another area we need to be taught how to use efficiently.

Greg