[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the Board

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:24:18 UTC 2015

Greg and anyone else reading this,

Generally, a blog is set up like a website having headings, links, pages,
forms and the like. Some blogs, like some websites are easier to navigate
than others.  I went to our blog tonight and was perplexed to find that the
links to the pages on our blog had disappeared. So I sent a note off to
WordPress tech support asking them to help me to get the links to reappear.
So wait a few days and then just click on the link to the blog and go
adventuring. Sometimes I just dive into things and see how they go. When I
agreed to set up a blog for the division a year ago in July, I knew only
that blogs were where folks wrote things to express themselves and to
connect with others. I had hoped that creating a blog might help other
visually impaired craft lovers to find and join us. but it hasn't been as
successful as I'd hoped it might be.

The postings I send out to the list with the subject line Upcoming class:
knitted  dog socks or whatever is the exact same post I put on the blog.
while composing my post I can send the same post simultaneously to both our
Facebook and Twitter pages. So even if I don't get much traffic on the blog
I can hope that perhaps the word is getting out about our wonderful group on
Facebook and/or Twitter.

What's that, did I hear you say that you want me to teach a knitted dog
socks class. it wouldn't be real difficult actually. The difficult part
would be getting the dog to
Wear them. with Nike the difficulty would be to keep him from eating them.

Now if you want to visit our Facebook or twitter page, don't come to me. I
don't  know and don't really desire to know more about those things. My old
brain can only take in so much information! At least for now.
<smile.

Cathy F