[Nfb-krafters-korner] 60 loom class?? where when...

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 23:01:25 UTC 2015

Becky,

With the looms you purchased you will need to either use a bulky or super
bulky weight yarn or work with two strands as one. For a beginner, I
strongly suggest a yarn like Lion brand wool-ease quick and thick. It is a
wool blend and thus stretches and so is best for learning because it can
stretch over the pegs even if they are knitted too tightly. I say this
because the most common problem for newbie loom knitters is to knit too
tightly.
If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Cathy F