[Nfb-krafters-korner] please change subject lines when your subject changes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:31:13 UTC 2015

Hello all,

This is just a friendly reminder. You may be asking a question that someone
can answer but they have no idea that your question is hidden in an
unrelated subject line. It is to your advantage to keep the subject line
current.

It is easily done. when you press control-r to reply, first shift-tab to the
subject field and delete what is there, then replace it with a new subject
line.
Alternately, you can do as I do and insert the new subject line and follow
it with the word "was" leaving the original subject line alone.

We all appreciate your cooperation with this.
Thank you.
Cathy F