[Nfb-krafters-korner] No list Yet

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 29 17:17:11 UTC 2015

I am waiting, just like your all. The listing is not there yet but coming
real soon. Our webmistress, Cindy has been busy with Halloween classes and
they come before Christmas, but it is coming. It will be heralded loud and
clear when to rush, run, or paw over to sign up. However, do not miss the
Gift Exchange that ends when the party sign up begins. That deadline is this
Thursday, October 1, that is correct, only TWO days away. The Santas and
elves have to prepare, so do not miss out only two signing days left. Then
you will hear aout signing up for the Party. Read the list, check it twice,
so you will be nice and bring cheer to others.

Terry K