[Nfb-krafters-korner] book with braille shapes

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Apr 10 00:02:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

Could the person who has a copy of the book containing braille pictures for
us to use on greeting cards, etc, please contact me.

lauren at catlines.com <mailto:lauren at catlines.com>

thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."