[Nfb-krafters-korner] Arriving Monday afternoon

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 17:49:59 UTC 2016

Theresa and those who know about this.  I am suppose to be getting my
rectangle loom on Monday.  I know I will be chomping on the bit to open it
up and run my fingers over it.  I can't wait for it to arrive.The lady wove
up 2 samples for me on the loom.  One done with a single strand of cotton
and one with a double strand of cotton.  She told me the double strand
worked up well for thickness for a placemat, but with 1/4" spacing it was
tight weaving.  I want to play with it and already thinking ahead for the
next loom for them to make.  I am going to have to make 2 strips and sew
them together to get the correct width and length and not happy about that.
This should make a scarg, but will need to make maybe 3 lengths and sew
together to get a proper length..  I will have to play with it.

Joyce