[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information needed for French or Spool Knitting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 17:56:16 UTC 2016

French knitting/spool knitting goes back to when I was a kid and they put
thread on wooden bobbins.  We would hammer 4 nails  into the wooden spool
and with yarn make cords, shoe laces lanyards, etc.

Now you can make flowers on flower looms, a class is being given next week
on a small loom.

What do you want to make?

The kknitting looms that are circular can be used.  We are always having
loom knitting classes here.

Let us know what you would like to make with the French knitting.

Joyce