[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kane Brewer Membership Fund

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 21:37:58 UTC 2016

The Kane Brewer Membership Fund is now excepting applications for the July
2016 to June 2017 membership year.  This fund was established to assist
individuals with membership dues for the NFB Krafters division.  Our hope is
to provide the means to help facilitate your goal of learning and sharing
with us at Krafters Korner.  First time members and current members may
apply.  We want to assure all applicants that your request is held in
confidence.

If you would like to request assistance with your membership dues, please
send an email to one of the committee members listed below

Joyce Kane at blindhands at aol.com

Terry Knox at tknox6 at sc.rr.com

Or Jill Rossiter at jillbilly4 at comcast.net

Please include the following information:

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Brief statement  outlining need for assistance:

What an exciting time it is here round the Korner, being able to help others
and grow our division!

Jill Rossiter