[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kane Brewer Fund

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 19:26:39 UTC 2016

Just a short announcement here, since the list is quiet. Everyone's
Membership Dues for Krafters Division are due and payable by July 1, 2016
for your next year membership and classes. This year Krafters has started a
new help, if needed to help support paying membership dues. Please go to the
website and click on the Kane/Brewer Fund to read all about this new
program. We want to include everyone this year, new people and others that
are renewing their membership. If you need assistance in your membership or
know someone who would like to join but the dues could be difficult please
let us know how we can help. You can speak to our President, Joyce Kane, or
Jill or myself to ask any questions on applying. You may reply to this
message and I will reply privately, but do not hesitate to miss another
exciting year at Krafter Division starting again now for the new people or
July for the renewals.

Terry Knox