[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello from a new member

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:27:07 UTC 2016

Hello, my name is Nella, I'm from Arkansas and I just joined this list.  I
would love to learn about the different kinds of crafts that everyone is
doing.

I don't think I'm very crafty or artsy, but would like to learn.  Mostly I
make my own soaps and used to make candles.  I've recently started using a
knitting loom, but am still learning.  I hope there are some members that
are into weaving.  It is something I would like to learn more about.

I've never been able to knit with the needles or crochet anything more than
a chain, but like hearing about what others are doing.

Years ago I did quite a bit of hand built pottery, was never very good with
the wheel.  It is something I would like to do again, but don't have access
to a kiln.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm excited about learning
some new things.

Nella