[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello from a new member

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:28:40 UTC 2016

Welcome to the group! I am a loom knitter, as well, & also do some bead
work. I've tried crochet & knitting but it is just not my time.

I hope you can join us for our Monday night chat on  April 25 where the
chat will be on looms & looming. The number is:

605-781-1000
Access code:
875029#

There will be a beginner loom knit hat class starting May 10 at 7 CST & it
will run for three weeks. Be sure to sign up under the classes section of
the website

We are glad to have you & if you have any questions, post them to the list
& you can usually get an answer.

Courtney