[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 21:14:11 UTC 2016

Joyce,

How long will Theresa be traveling? How many Monday night chats need to be
filled? If there is not enough volunteers can we assign members and dates?
It is difficult to come up with information needed to be a host of a Monday
night chat without time to prepare the information for the topic. I know we
have members who can really do a wonderful chat if called upon and assigned
in a scheduled time amount. Just a suggestion and question. If we can not
get hosts it might be a shame to have less chats per month.

Terry Knox