[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:41:52 UTC 2016

Hey Terry… Thanks for giving this some thought… unfortunately… I do not know how long I will be traveling… most likely… I will be coming back to Vermont… Between trips… I have gotten some volunteers… I hesitate to assign people randomly… But I would like to see other people's thoughts on this… I do not want to raise anybody's anxiety… :-)
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone