[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern ideas

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:02:18 UTC 2016

What really practical suggestions for something I’ve been searching for for a long time—counting rows! I think I’m going to Braille a set of cards for a ring-binder myself. One more reason I appreciate this group—two or more heads are better than one.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---