[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern ideas

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 20:44:56 UTC 2016

Sandra,

Something I keep announcing and it is a shame. I keep asking members to change Subject lines on message and wanted to share this. I missed two great tips over the weekenk because they were under Hat courses. One about counting and using different sizes and one about purses with supplies. So thanks for this reminder.
Terry K