[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday night class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 25 17:43:02 UTC 2016

Get well, Tammy!

Henry, Terry and Sophie!

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:55 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday night class

Tammy,
I am sorry you are in the hospital, and that you had to miss the class. When
you are feeling better and have the opportunity, please give me a shout on
list to contact you and I will send you the notes and work with you to help
move you along. The first class was a info class and the second was a granny
square. I am not certain where you are with your crochet craft and want to
keep you moving along with the next set of classes. So when you can let me
know and we will work on this part of it.
Terry Knox