[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn

Sirena Carroll sirenacarroll86 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:05:34 UTC 2016

Thank you so much for this information! That makes a lot more sense to
me now. Haha.

I was just on knitpicks.com, actually, and they really do do an
amazing job with their color descriptions, you're right.

I have the Knifty Knitter on my Amazon wishlist, so I'll probably get that.

Hat class? I don't see a hat class on the site? I'm definitely
willing, I just don't see it. Haha.

Rena

On 4/26/16, Courtney Fulghum Smith via Nfb-krafters-korner