[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good to see new folks joining in with the questions and chatter!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 03:17:54 UTC 2016

I am so happy we have new folks joining us.  Please be sure to talk with
other blind folks about Krafters Korner.

New classes will be going up on the website and use this list  to ask your
questions and you will get lots of answers.

Just to let some of you new folks know, the first of each month we have a
knitted dishcloth email class.  This month is a beginner's knitting class,
but the sign up time is come and gone.  If you contact Dixie the
teacher[Dixie <cobaltblueheron at gmail.com>], she might be able to squeeze you
in as it begins Sunday.

Don't worry June 1 will be another one.

Joyce