[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 16:49:16 UTC 2016

Greg,
I so, so agree with you. Do you have any suggestions? I have brought up
paying for missed lessons, that did not go. I do understand this is a real
problem and know the new person wants to learn, but I for one do not have
the solution. I know there is no way I could personally give the time to do
one on one lessons. I am glad you helped and very nice of you. Next
question, are you teaching the basis thru the whole thing, and will you have
the time. I do a lot of one on one after the class but I do not have the
time to teach separately. We have talked all around this for a long time, I
would really like a solution or suggestions, I do not want to seem like a
bad person because I just do not have the time to teach one to one. You are
correct, we get new people and then they are gone, I hope this is not the
reason.
Terry K