[Nfb-krafters-korner] changing subject lines on the iPhone, was: Sorry to keep repeating this

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:41:29 UTC 2016

I am sending this from my iPhone… I have change the subject line… The way I did this was:
step one: hit reply. Step to: swipe to the top of the page, and swipe right until you get to the subject line.
 Step three: double tap on the subject line field.
Step four: now it will tell you whether you're at the beginning or the end of the line. Swipe your finger up or down to get to the part of the line you want to edit and then either hit backspace to back out the information or type in the information you want.
So for example in this case, I swiped my finger up and till I got to just before where Terry had put the word sorry. And then I started typing in my new subject line that up, and then the word was and then a colon.

Dixie
@-> + <-@