[Nfb-krafters-korner] My next project.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Aug 4 14:00:46 UTC 2016

Hi Terry,
Thanks for your kind words. I am not an expert quilter by any means. In fact, I've never used quilter's tape. What exactly is that? LOL
I typically pin my fabric. When I sew pieces together, I even discovered that I can use a large paper clip too. I try to keep my stitches at about a 1/4 inch size, but they probably end up being a little shorter. I just feel along the fabric edge at the top and try to sew in as straight a line as possible.
The fabric that I mentioned before was from Walmart, but most of the stores now don't have a fabric section. It was very nice, since you didn't have to add batting, it was already attached. I'm going to check to see if they have it at JoAnn Fabrics, or another fabric store nearby.  Will keep you all posted if I find it!
Deanna