[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: instapot Sale

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 23:33:02 UTC 2016

Since I had gastric bypass surgery, chicken has been difficult for me to
eat.  Most people over cook it and make it dry.  I got a pressure cooker two
Christmases ago, and the chicken comes out so incredibly moist every time.
I can't say enough about how great pressure cookers are.  When I make
vegetable beef soup, I cook the stew beef in the pressure cooker, and then
dice the meat very small.  Then I put the juice in the refrig to let the fat
come to the top, and throw it away.  Then I add the meat, lean broth, and
many vegetables to a big pot and cook just until everything is cook.  I
freeze it in one serving portions and usually get 16 servings from the pot.
I had one for lunch today at work.  I keep surprising myself about how great
it tastes.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.