[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off topic, Braille books

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 23:41:08 UTC 2016

I am in the process of downsizing, because I am looking to moving to a
smaller house when I retire.  I have collected many many Braille books over
the years.  I have a fair number of cookbooks.  Since we have been posting
about canning, and other cooking topics, would it be appropriate to list
them on this list?  I will just send them free matter to anybody who wants
them.  I have also gone gluten and soy free in the last two months, so lots
of adapting would have to be done to make the books usable.  I also have a
pile of random recipes that I would send along.  I could list them as I come
across them.  What do you think?

Bernice Bird