[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day Revised Table topper

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 00:23:20 UTC 2016

I have changed the ordering date for the Table Topper and if anyone paid at
this time I will give you a larger discount on your next kit.  I have
changed the date to Order by September 1, 2016.

Table topper Fall kits

Get your order in soon,  There seemed to be a lot of folks interested in
doing the quilted table topper.  I have made up my mind for the kits and
pricing.  I need time to prepare this for you so I decided to give folks a
discount if they order and pay for their kit by midnightSeptember 1.  I will
only have 1 kit at this time available with 2 options.

Fall kits ordered and paid bySeptember 1st..

$25 which includes shipping
This kit will have strips for binding cut into 2 ½” by 43” strips have all
pieces for top cut out, pinned with right side facing up.

You will need thread, 1 yard of backing and 1 yard of light batting at least
30” wide.

$33 ordered and paid by September 1
Complete kit.  All pieces cut and pinned with right side facing up for top,
Binding fabric 2 ½” strips, batting and backing.

All you need is thread and if you would like to hand quilt quilting thread
and needles will be needed.

You do not have any choice of fabrics They are all 100% cotton in fall
colors and prints neutral colors with oranges, greens, golds, reds and
browns.

If you order and pay after September 2 the prices will be $28 for the kit
with cut top fabrics & cut binding and $35 for complete kit  The shipping is
included in both kits
I will not accept orders for these kits after September 15.  All kit orders
need to be paid in full before shipping.

I may have a selection of kits for this table topper for Christmas,
Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day  There will be   a saving coupon in
your kit to save on your next kit order.

Written directions will be sent to folks after class is completed.