[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 02:25:33 UTC 2016

Have you been asking about candle making?  Do you think you would like to
give it a try?  I have the perfect one pour wax for containers.  I will even
toss in the wicks [20 of them].

I have a case of one pour wax that has probably more then 50 pounds of it.
I am not sure if this was opened or not, but if it is full then a case
weighs 55 pounds.  I would like $25 and you need to pay for shipping.  I do
not know how much the shipping would be, but I will figure it out if you
have interest in it.

You will need to get candle scents and I will let you know some of the
places I have gotten them from.

Folks have been talking about Mason jars, that is good to pour wax into and
make candles.

If you are interested I will even give you a mini class on doing it.  This
wax is not scented and melts at a lower heat 120-130 degrees.  You need to
get a pouring pot and I did all my pouring and melting and mixing scent and
wax in the pot and a sauce pan of water.  You will need a wooden spoon.
Best to get the cheap ones as the wood doesn't heat up when you are stirring
it.

Email me or give me a call if you have any questions.

Joyce