[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bookshare questions

Deborah Armstrong debee at jfcl.com
Wed Aug 17 19:28:53 UTC 2016

I'll be talking on next Monday's chat about bookshare.

If you have questions or specific topics I should cover, let me know.
My de-spamified email address is

debee

    AT

   jfcl

DOT

       com.

I have been a member since 2002 but just spent this morning reviewing
new policies and such.  They have a back to school guide, you can read here:

https://www.bookshare.org/cms/campaign/backtoschool/members?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWkRrek9EbGlZVGRoTTJVdyIsInQiOiI5Q25COTJFdWo5UENIXC9zRnNrQWxHYVNiXC9PMnE1Y3UwT2RYQ1BFcjVqSUdMN2NUYU1qanc2aEkwenRLQ1BOejdiRXhKYnRoeU9NMjU2WnJ0XC9pN2ZmR1podDA3d080Q3U2cDVXOE43WU53TT0ifQ%3D%3D

When you read that page and then click on the "Get the Quick Start
Guide" link, you will receive an accessible PDF. If you don't like
reading PdF files in your browser, use your applications key on that
link to download the PDF.

The above link doesn't take you to a PDF though; just the page
introducing the PDF. You don't need to be a member to read it.

--Debee

Remember to remove the spaces and fix the punctuation to turn it in to a
real email address.

--Debee