[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Microsoft 10

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 18:58:49 UTC 2016

Well it is very sad what I am about to share with everyone, but have to do
it. On Monday afternoon, for no reason, during a download from MS to update,
my entire Window 10 system crashed. I am getting my emails and certain items
but I no longer have an operation system, no Windows at all. Ms
Accessibility has worked with me everyday since Monday and the supervisor
has come to the decision, my entire desktop must be wiped out and a complete
new operating system reinstalled, they are not sure if that is going to
work. It is there problem as it is a complete MS failure. I do not know when
they will be taking down my computer, possibly today, My email and
everything must be reinstalled once it is gone, so I do not know how long I
will be off line for. This will also wipe out my addresses and every
program. I have my documents backed up on a thumb drive but will loose
everything else. There is no reason this happened but what I am hearing it
is something that was attached to an upgrade on the windows updates. Yes, I
had my anti virus on and because it came from MS it got thru that too. Just
a be awatre, check your virus protection, this is a mess.

Terry K