[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Microsoft 10

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 19:15:36 UTC 2016

Yes, I've heard some negative things about the Windows 10 update from several people on the Windows 10 and JAWS listserve who have had difficulty with it, but I don't think this bad.  That's terrible what has happened to you.  If I find anything more, I'll let you all know.  It is always good to back up files on your computer.  I have lost stuff, too.  I need to do it myself.  I keep saying I will, but haven't.  One never knows when their system will take a dump.  Good luck with yours.  The bad guys are out there and we never know when they will strike.  You would think that Microsoft would have excellent security.