[Nfb-krafters-korner] Remember Ramona's class/chat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 21:17:12 UTC 2016

I have come up with a wool shawl and a cone of wool sock yarn.  If anyone
would like it you pay the shipping plus two  dollars for my driver and it is
yours.  I will need your zip code and I will check out the shipping.  I know
I have more of the cones of sock yarn, but this is first up.  I don't have a
clue what color it is, but the shawl is a worstered weight and I think it is
hand dyed.

I am still ctrying to find my color identifier.  I have 2 of them.

Let me know about this wool yarn.  Ramona made felt balls for the dryer.

Joyce