[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help please

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 22:29:51 UTC 2016

Joyce, ridiculous prices. Just go with the good old post office. You can
print labels and know what to charge from your desktop. They give you
delivered to your home free boxes: Small to ship is like 7 dollars about the
size of a VCR tape, medium to ship is like eleven dollars  8 x 12 and five
inches deep, large to ship is sixteen dollars I think 12 x 12.
Also it doesn't matter how heavy or light the box, it all ships for the same
price, smile.

Anyway that is what I use and they have pretty good customer services. Now
it isn't the easiest site to work with so use practice paper, not shipping
stickers they send you.

Warm hugs, and thank you for shopping butterfly Knitting, USPS proud.