[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Tonight's Chat

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:07:26 UTC 2016

Hi, friends,

I want to tell y'all how much I appreciate those who were on the chat
tonight. For the last two weeks I have been battling some medical issues &
the last three days have been a struggle to even get out of bed. I didn't
want to call in tonight because I just didn't feel up to talking. I made
myself call in because down deep I knew it would possibly help in my
recovery. Well, you guys & dolls helped to lighten my mood a bit.

I want you all to know just how much I appreciate your friendship & being
there  to cheer me up. You never know what is going on on the other end of
the line, but to someone, you calling in to the chat just might be the
little lift that someone just might need.

Hugs,

Courtney