[Nfb-krafters-korner] Deadline Gift Exchanges

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 20:35:22 UTC 2016

I have received messages from some of you that you have completed and mailed
off your gift exchanges. But not all of you. If you have completed yours,
please send me a message, when you expect to get yours in the mail, this
weekend, if possible. If I do not hear and acknowledge your message back I
will contact the ones I have not heard from starting Monday. Just a short
note would be great, please take time this weekend to update me. We used
this date to be assured your gifts would be received before we close for the
year at the party, Dec. 11, and today was the expected close date.

Terry K