[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat 12-5

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 20:41:33 UTC 2016

Another reminder. I am hosting this weeks Monday night chat at 8:30 on
December 5 and you will want to call in and join the chat if you want to
know about my obsession, Minatures and my dollhouses. You will see this
craft/hobby in a different mind than what you know and think. After the chat
I will show each of you, if interested how to make a build apon making a
treasured mini Christmas tree. You will be interested how a blind person
does this craft. You will not realize how many things you have on hand right
now to start your own tree. So mark down Monday chat and I believe it will
be the chat number already given out that was 605-475-4000 code 966659 but
check the list on Monday to confirm number.T

Erry Knoz