[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T cool web site Facebook

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 21:51:20 UTC 2016

Henry,

Facebook works OK with the screenreader.  Once you get on and get your list
of friends and decide how you want things to work for you, all you need to
do is sit back and read your emails like me.  As I am hook up to a few and
get in my emails what my friends are writing on Facebook.  Now if you are
like Jill use to be...living and looking and searching all over on Facebook,
then you can find yourself dlued to the computer.  So it is your choice.

Joyce