[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas gifts

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 22:59:24 UTC 2016

I finished my daughter's fluffy scarf made from a yarn the combines el packa
last night.  I am almost finished with the body of my grandson's sweater.  I
worked the front and back at the same time on a circular needle.  Just a
couple of more rounds and I will put the back on strait needles to do the
shoulders and back of the neck.  I found some nine inch circular needles to
do the sleeves.  This way, I'll need to do very little sewing, just the
sleeves to the body.

Today is kind of a physically poor day, and my heart surgery is scheduled
for the 16th.  I should be mostly done with the sweater by then.  I am going
to wrap it even if it isn't finished.

Bernice and the sweetest Octane.