[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to Crafters Corner - questions and interests

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 23:10:45 UTC 2016

Rebecca,

Welcome to Krafters Korner the NFB Krafters Division.  You have caught us
winding down as we will not have any classes until January now.  We do have
a Holiday Party scheduled for this Sunday, December 11, 4 PM to 6 PM Eastern
time.  The call in phone number is:
605 475 4000  and  code# 966659#

Come join us.  You can sign up on our website for the party and take and
browse our classes scheduled next year starting on January 5th and sign up
for any that might interest you.

We don't have any classes planned for safety pin beading or the pony bead
projects, but our teachers, who teach those classes will be adding classes
continuously.

As far as selling your crafts and the Sheperd Act, you need to explain that
question a little further and not be so general as I don't know how to
answer that without more info.  We do have some folks here that sell their
hand made items in various places[on their websites, Etzie, Ebay,  craft
shows,farm markets, etc.]  So write me off list at:
Blindhands at AOL.com
And I can figure out what your question is regarding and point you in the
right direction.

Joyce Kane