[Nfb-krafters-korner] New members

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Dec 13 15:05:57 UTC 2016

I enjoyed the party.  This was the first one I have been to.  I'm assertive, so I was able to share my "game" with the group but I did wonder why I was not slotted a time and if there were others who had said they would provide something that didn't speak up.

I know I was out of the loop the last week and maybe there was something sent out that I missed.  It has been a long haul, but I am on the mend!

Thanks for a great party!
Cindy Z.