[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: New members

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 10:32:13 UTC 2016

Cindy,
Everyone so enjoyed your game, it was a real hit. I knew you were not
feeling good so I did not know if you would be attending. I did send you a
personal email asking about the game and time you would need. I did not get
a reply or missed it that is why it was not scheduled. Glad you spoke up and
reminded me that day and we played it, the game was cute. I get nervous and
try to remember everything but that does not work all the time, I even
forgot Terry's song and she was scheduled. Glad you are on the mend and you
made it to the party. Sorry about confusion. Merry Christmas.
Terry KIK