[Nfb-krafters-korner] podcast for crocheters

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:47:23 UTC 2016

Hi Cathy,

Hmm, yes the same thing happened to me.

Here is how to subscribe to a podcast via iTunes. I just tried it out and
was able to subscribe to the podcast.

Open iTunes and press alt-f for the file menu.
Arrow down to subscribe to podcast and press enter.
Type in the url as follows: http://freecrochetpodcast.com/31
tab to the ok button.
You will be subscribed.

Then to find the episodes..... hmm, well somewhere in iTunes is a list of
things including music, playlist and one of the things in the list is
podcasts. When you press enter on that you should find unplayed episodes.

As I mentioned in my post, I find iTunes difficult to navigate, plus I am
using the PC version not the mac version.
I do hope you can figure it out.
Did you see my post on the knitting podcast. There I went into detail about
the different ways to subscribe to a  podcast.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F