[Nfb-krafters-korner] podcast for crocheters

Cathie/Rob Jacobse rcj4550 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 02:46:20 UTC 2016

Oh, thanks Cathy.  This is great! I did find a site for underground crafter, but had no luck in listening to a podcast.  I assume it was operator error - mine! smile
I did try the subscribe to podcast, however I did not have the url you just noted here.  So I will try this tomorrow.  I am looking forward to listening all about the triangle shawl.  and all the other podcasts as well.
The other good thing happening as a result of all this podcast opportunity is I finally grabbed my Iphone and gave sometime to learning how to use the blankety blankety thing.  Probably make my life much easier.
The direct to player VR stream is not this year or next.  I can not justify buying a new one as mine is not broken.  just not the newist version.
It really helps to be stubborn.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Catherine