[Nfb-krafters-korner] how the iphone can help with everything

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:55:49 UTC 2016

Ah Catherine,

The more I learn, the more I want to learn. I purchase an IPhone 6s in July
so my husband and I could talk while he was away visiting friends for a
couple of weeks. I just can't believe how much fun I have with the phone. I
actually don't talk on the phone much, but there is an app out there for
absolutely anything you want to do.

I play lots of games on it. I check the weather where my friends and family
live. I scan my mail and read it. I check to see if lights are on or off. I
take pictures of things to know what they are. I scan barcodes on food
packages for info. I take a walk and get directions to anywhere I want to
go. I can find out how far I have walked and in what direction. I can
monitor how many minutes of exercise I have accomplished. I call a taxi and
get a ride. of course I could read books, go to websites, do my online
banking, refill prescriptions and listen to podcasts, but these last things
I choose not to do. I still and most comfortable with my PC.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F