[Nfb-krafters-korner] Has anyone heard from Bernice?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:01:36 UTC 2016

Hi Bernice,

Ouch, I can relate to degenerative arthritis in the neck. I have had it for
some years now. because of it I cannot knit or crochet for very long at a
stretch. I also get pain in my shoulder when I work my dog for more than a
mile at a time.
The big problem for me is that my muscles get so tightly knotted that the
pain is very bad at times.

Hope you get some effective pain medication soon.

Sorry for writing this to the list, but I don't have your email address.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F