[Nfb-krafters-korner] Does Alexa do & music

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 05:27:29 UTC 2016

Lets keep an eye on subject lines As if anyone wants to go back and look up
regarding music or crafting, or setup and the echo lists...

You can ask her to "play artist name", but you will get all music from just
that artist.  You can ask, Alex a "play soft jazz" and it will play that
type of music with varies artists.  You can ask for a name of a song, Alexa
play me Bridge Over Trouble Waters by Simon & Garfunkel.  For Christmas
music I had asked for Traditional Christmas music,  Country Christmas
music,modern Christmas music,  You can ask for play music from the 70's,
60's etc and you will get varies artists.

So that is the music.

Every Friday you will get an email titled "What's new with Alexa, do read
this as it is short and let's you know some of the key phrases to ask her.

I like to ask her her thoughts on Serry.  Who has better jokes you or Serry?

Joyce