[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in a beginners needle knitting class or a class on purling?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 20:09:16 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

How many people are interested in a beginners needle knitting class or a
class on how to purl?  I'm not sure that I have time to teach both at this
time, as I am only available to teach on Saturday afternoons.  I would teach
either class via conference call.

The beginner's needle knitting class would take 2 sessions.  In the first
session you would learn how to cast on and knit, and in the second session
you would learn how to bind off.

The needle knitting purl class would be only one session and you would need
to already know how to cast on, knit and bind off.

Your thoughts?

Annette