[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in a beginners needle knitting class or a class on purling?

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 22:33:46 UTC 2016

Both!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 2:09 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Annette Carr
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in a beginners needle
knitting class or a class on purling?

Hi Everyone,

How many people are interested in a beginners needle knitting class or a
class on how to purl?  I'm not sure that I have time to teach both at this
time, as I am only available to teach on Saturday afternoons.  I would teach
either class via conference call.

The beginner's needle knitting class would take 2 sessions.  In the first
session you would learn how to cast on and knit, and in the second session
you would learn how to bind off.

The needle knitting purl class would be only one session and you would need
to already know how to cast on, knit and bind off.

Your thoughts?

Annette