[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead Chick Class Announcement

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:34:18 UTC 2016

This is to announce that the pony bead chick will be taught on March 24 at 8:00 p.m. Kits are available for this class as well at $5.00 per kit plus shipping. Buy extras or a kit for each class and save on your shipping. I have some of you down for kits so no need to tell me again if you already have. Make some chicks for all the kiddos in your life to tuck inside the Easter baskets!

Make sure you have signed up for one or both classes.

Greg